Re: Wormux package

Le 11.04.2006 10:34, Justin Pryzby a écrit :

>On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 08:50:23AM -0400, artefact wrote:

>>>Could you please fix the (upstream) issues I have reported[1][2] and
>>>commit the updated ro.po file in the repo?
>>>

>>I think these issues have been fixed into the upstream version, but
>>since the tarball has been released, reflecting this changes in the
>>Debian package force us to release another version or to use a different
>>version between the official release and Debian package.
>>

>Why?  Debian being able to update independently from upstream is one
>of the (less convincing IMO) arguments for non native pacakges ..
>
>Justin

Of course, Debian package can be very different from the release but the
point is I'm also a Wormux developper and I can avoid big patches
between the official release and the Debian packaging.

Jean

/ J'ai souvent remarqué, pour ma part,   \
| que les cocus épousent de préférence |
| les femmes adultères. -+- Alphonse     |
\ Allais -+-                              /
        \   ^__^
                ||     ||