RFS: rkward

Dear debian mentors,

a new release of rkward will be made in the next couple of days, and I have
made another attempt at creating a debian package for rkward, a
scientific KDE application I develop. Naturally, I would like to get this app
into the main debian archive.
Could somebody have a look a the package, and help me fix any remaining
problems?
The official release is not yet out, but as mentioned, it's close. Could
somebody sponsor me an upload once the official release is made?
Please note that as of yesterday, rkward will not work with the version of
r-base in unstable (2.2.1-svn37668-1). This is a problem in R, which will
likely be fixed, soon
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2006-April/037217.html). r-base in
testing (2.2.1-6) should be fine.

Package files:
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward_0.3.5.dsc
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward_0.3.5.tar.gz
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward_0.3.5_i386.changes
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward_0.3.5_i386.deb

Package description:
 RKWard aims to become an easy to use, transparent frontend to R,
 a powerful system for statistical computation and graphics.
 Besides a convenient GUI for the most important statistical functions,
 future versions will also provide seamless integration with an
 office-suite.
 .
 RKWard is still in development status. Right now it is most useful as an IDE
 to users with some experience in R, or willing to learn R.

Homepage: http://rkward.sourceforge.net
CVS instructions: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=50231

Current debian package available at: http://rkward.sourceforge.net/debian
ITP-bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=333392