Doing RFS on -mentors

Hi,
to make it as easy as possible for purspective package checkers
if you post an RFS on the -mentors list please put all parts
of the source package in a directory (FTP or HTTP).

The reason why I write this is the wmforkplob RFS.
Don't put your package on a PHP site where the checker has
to download each file extra because its not possible to
access the directory on the webserver directly and disable
directory listing.

Normally I use wget --mirror --no-parent to get the source
files. So if you do your RFS, enable directory listing on
your server (or in package directory), post the exact link
of every file in the mail so we can mark them and use wget
or upload them to http://sponsors.debian.net.

Kind regards
Nico

--