Re: RFS: stella -- Atari 2600 Emulator for SDL & X windows

Hi!

* Mario Iseli <mario@marioiseli.com> [060408 21:49]:
> Name: stella
[..]
> stella is a nice atari-emulator, the old maintainer has orphaned it and
> I have adopted it, packaged the new upstream version, upgraded to newer
> policy etc. The package is in contrib because it's target is to run
> closed-source roms. I hope that nervertheless someone sponsors this
> package for me.

Comments:
- Neither lintian nor linda clean
- debian/changelog should IMHO be more verbose
- debian/watch uses http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ direclty, please
  read the manpage of uscan on how to proper do that
- debian/stellarrc... uhm... A configurationfile telling me to read a
  webpage to configure it?  That's a joke, isn't it?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/