Re: RFS: tnef -- Tool to unpack MIME application/ms-tnef attachments

* Kevin Coyner <kevin@rustybear.com> [060406 18:29]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the package 'tnef'.  This is a great
> little program for unpacking those winmail.dat attachments that some
> of your friends insist on sending you.  tnef has been in the Debian
> Archives since December 2000 and was recently put up for adoption.
> Since I use it and have too many friends that continue to send me
> winmail.dat attachments, I'd like to see it remain in Debian.
> [...]
> Source files:
>         http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tnef/

Either my md5sum utility has some bug, or the .orig.tar.gz only has
the same content but different timestamps than the .tar.gz from sf.net.

The manpage misses some spaces. (though that is really a minor one,
and a upstream bug, too)

Otherwise it looks good.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.