Re: first package pcftisio

hello,
I have re-launched the author of pcfitsio and he finally give me some news : )
and he replies me two emails:

1)-----------------------
      pCFITSIO is really completely fee, no guaranteed etc... I did not
have the same to add the copyright notice in the code or anything. I
will try to do this soon.

        Cheers,
        Nor

2)-----------------------
   Try version 0.99.3. in http://panoramix.stsci.edu/~npirzkal/python/
pcfitsio/downloads/
        Copyright was inserted in the source files.

        Cheers,
        Nor

--------------------------

So please, could one of you (my mentors), donwload this package and tell me what
I shall put in the debian/copyright file:
    This package was debianized by BRINER Cedric <cedric.briner@obs.unige.ch> on
    Tue,  4 Apr 2006 16:58:59 +0200.

    It was downloaded from http://panoramix.stsci.edu/~npirzkal/python/pcfitsio/downloads/

    Copyright Holder: Dr. Norbert Pirzkal <npirzkal@eso.org>