Re: RFS: texmaker

Hello Joseph,

> I am looking for a sponsor for texmaker.  My files can be found at
> http://josephsmidt.googlepages.com/debianpackages

I've taken a quick look at your package; unfortunately can't upload it for
you but still hope this is useful.

> I relise there is another ITP from Gauvain Pocentek
> <gauvainpocentek@yahoo.fr <mailto:gauvainpocentek@yahoo.fr>> but I
> since emailed him and he assured me he only intended to send an RFP just
> as his subject

Yes, it was retitled and merged with the ITP. Closing one of the reports
will close the other automatically.

When looking at your package, I see that the .diff is mostly example files
from debhelper (*.ex). Please remove all those examples if you're not
using them. This makes the diff a lot better readable.

You use 'mv' quite a lot in debian/rules, you could also use dh_install
for that.

This is all from the first look, so that's already quite ok! Hope you can
find someone to sponsor it for you.

Thijs