Re: RFS: gimp-resynthesizer - Gimp plugin for texture synthesis

Hi, Bryan...

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 08:08:44PM -0500, Bryan Donlan wrote:
> I have created a package for the gimp resynthesizer plugin, as
> requested in RFP-now-ITP #355685, and would like to request a sponsor
> for it. The upstream homepage is
> http://www.logarithmic.net/pfh/resynthesizer , and packages (binary
> and source) are at
> http://bdonlan.googlepages.com/resynthesizerpackages

>  This gimp plugin takes samples of textures, and synthesizes larger textures
>  from them.  It can be used to extend textures (including making tileable
>  textures), removing objects from textures, and making themed images.

I have just looked at your package. Some thoughts:

- please add the year(s) of copyright to debian/copyright
- shouldn't the binary package depend on gimp? (debian/control)

Other than that I'd be willing to upload your package.

Kind regards
 Christoph Haas
--
~