debconf able to ask multiple questions at once?

debconf-devel mentions that it tries its best to ask multiple questions per screen, but I've never seen that occur. Is there a way to get it to ask that way, or maybe some alternate front end that does it? I want to be sure my package acts sane in such a setting.

I've added the state machine approach as it mentions so users can back up, but it's rather bad if I ask more than one question per state, as otherwise, it's not apparent to the user what "cancel" will actually do. However, I can see how it would get annoying if debconf was able to prompt with multiple questions at once and I've effectively serialized them.