Re: [RFH] Compiling a Gnome app / GTHREAD or XDamage error

Marco Cabizza wrote:
> El jue, 23-03-2006 a las 12:52 -0600, Joe Wreschnig escribió:
>> No, the error message sucks, it doesn't distinguish between two
>> different (completely unrelated) failures. I reported this earlier
>> as http://bugs.debian.org/358253 when I was trying to get Byzanz
>> compiled.
>
> I was trying to make a deb from scratch today and it worked fine. Then I
> discovered that it was available for ubuntu and punched the wall three
> times.
> I didn't receive any error message, though...

Really? What did you change in the relevant debian/* files? I've only
changed the control file (build-depends [see beginning of thread]) so
far. Did you modify anything else in the debian/rules or something? Does
Byzanz really build in a clean pbuilder/sid environment?

Regards,

Bastian