Why is package gnome-panel not in testing yet?

Hello,

This question has probably been asked several times before, but I am
trying to figure out why gnome-panel does not enter testing. Two
packages I maintain are waiting for it for them to move to testing as
well.

As far as I can tell from [1], there is a circular dependency between
gnome-panel and meta-gnome2, and there are no other dependencies. So is
there anything I can do to let them go in together or should I just wait
for ftp masters to handle this?

[1] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=gnome-panel

Thanks in advance,
Adriaan Peeters