Re: Resend: RFS: b5, bfc, gauche-readline, sokoedit, stx2any, tinyscheme

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 03:01:49PM +0200, Panu Kalliokoski wrote:
> Hello.  I would like to renew my request for sponsorship for these
> packages.  I would especially like to find a sponsor for stx2any and
> tinyscheme (the original author of the ITP has not responded thus far to
> my queries), which I'd most like to see in Debian.

The original author of the ITP of tinyscheme just responded, so I guess
no sponsor is needed for that package anymore.

Panu

--
personal contact:	panu.kalliokoski@helsinki.fi, +35841 5323835
technical contact:	atehwa@iki.fi, http://www.iki.fi/atehwa/