Re: [RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt

LI Daobing wrote:
> Hello,

Hi LI,

> I have papared a new deb package...

> It's not lintian and linda clean. lintian report following
> warnings[2], linda report similar warnings. I don't know what's the
> most proper way to deal with these warnings.
>
> [2]
> $ lintian qterm_0.4.0pre4-1_source.changes
> W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.1.ex
> W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.sgml.ex

I think you didn't provide a manpage - that is why the .ex (example)
files are still there. According to the policy, you should provide a
manpage for your package.

> I need a sponsor to upload this package. Is there any sponsor want to
> join me maintian this package?

Sorry, I cannot help here, since I'm not a DD myself (yet).

cheers,
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien

Key ID 0x728D9BD0 - public key available at wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
Key Fingerprint   = A923 2294 B7ED EB3E 2F18  AE56 AAB8 D36A 728D 9BD0
uid                 Wolfgang Lonien (wjl) <like: firstname@lastname.de>
We prefer encrypted, text-only email messages here. Thank you.