Closing #338657

Ok, new attempt :)

I spent the second-to-last 30 minutes scanning wnpp for packages i could
debianize and I found this one (buoh, online comic strip viewer) that I
actually used some months ago.

There was actually an ubuntu .deb already, but it installs
into /usr/local and I guess it was done with checkinstall. Anyway, I
uploaded it in the mentors' repo - as well as mine.

deb http://kuolema.kicks-ass.org/deb ./

The only error i get is binary-without-manpage because the package
actually has no manpage.

Ciao
~marco