Re: NEW queue

 --- Kai Hendry <hendry@iki.fi> escribió:

> >   http://hendry.iki.fi/debian/unstable/webpy_0.135-1.diff.gz
> > doesn't have a required 'build' target, which IMO is sufficient reason
> > to reject the upload.
>
> What should it be? 386?

I think it refers to this:

http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-debianrules

debian/rules is a makefile script with different rules that must do different
things. For what I've read in the mail, it seems that the "build:" target is
missing. The build target should perform all the configuration and compilation
of the package.

debian/rules in your diff only have the following targets for what I can see:
clean, install, binary-indep, binary

Is it my imagination or binary-arch doesn't exist either?

Greetings,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com