Re: NEW queue

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 02:48:35PM +0900, Kai Hendry wrote:
> My package webpy has been in the NEW queue for a couple of weeks:
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
>
> Is that for a particular reason, or does it usually take that long?
2 weeks isn't too bad; I guess it was much worse in the past.

But I suspect that it might be the Affero license.

> Is there a bug list somewhere associated with ftp.debian.org on the Web?
http://bugs.debian.org/ftp.debian.org

BTW, the rules file at
  http://hendry.iki.fi/debian/unstable/webpy_0.135-1.diff.gz
doesn't have a required 'build' target, which IMO is sufficient reason
to reject the upload.

Justin