Re: RFS: griffith -- A film collection manager

Laszlo Boszormenyi (gcs@lsc.hu):
> Hi Piotr,
>
> On Sun, 2006-03-05 at 18:26 +0100, Piotr Ozarowski wrote:
> > Griffith 0.6 is released. I'm now searching for a sponsor for my package.
>  Well, it's quite right, but has problems.
> I better like the 'New upstream release.' text, but what you miss is to

Ok, I'll change it in next release

> close your ITP with this line; also it goes to unstable and not stable.

It is closed in line 37 (package v0.4.2+cvs20050923-1)
Should I move it to the most recent version?

> It recommends griffith-extra-artwork, but does it exist?

I splitted Griffith into 2 packages. Griffith-extra-artwork contains
non-GPL files. Package can be downloaded from here[1]

> The long description echoes the short one, please don't do this. Also
> the rest of the text seems to be a bit how-to-use, but OK otherwise if
> you want.

> copyright has an unnecessary newline; your Build-Depends can be
> Build-Depends-Indep.

Should I change version to 0.6-2 or can I release package (with fixed
above issues) again as 0.6-1 ?

Thanks for reply!

[1] http://griffith.vasconunes.net/debian/pool/stable/non-free/
--