Packaging Development Manager Position Available

Hello,

My name is Nashifa and I am a recruiter with Techlink Systems, Inc. I am currently working on filling a position for a Packaging Development Manager located in Lake Forest, Illinois.  This position is permanent and full-time.  Please see below for more details:

EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:

A minimum of six (6) years, or equivalent experience in packaging process, materials, packaging equipment installation, packaging line validation, packaging operations, and project management experience in the Pharmaceutical industry. Need a strong understanding of cGMP regulations and regulatory agencies' packaging requirements. Must have good negotiating, planning, organization and project management skills.

IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE POSITION,  and would like to apply please follow the instructions below:

1) Email me your resume in Word format as an attachment
2) Summarize your experience of the qualifications above (months/years experience)
3) What annual salary are you looking for?

Thanks,

Nashifa Bhagwandin
TechLink Systems Inc.
847-572-1100 Ext. 108