RFS: stx2any

stx2any is a software package that I use, among other things, to write
my web pages and the man pages of my software.  It has a small but
existent user base. :)  Discussion about why I deem this piece of
software worthwhile can be found at
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/cgi-bin/piki.cgi/stx2any

Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0), w3m
Package: stx2any
Architecture: all
Depends: m4, python (>= 2.1)
 stx2any is a converter from structured text (Stx), which is plaintext
 written in a standardised way, into other formats.  Formats available
 currently include HTML, man, raw text, PostScript and LaTeX.
 .
 This package also contains the utilities strip_stx, gather_stx_titles,
 extract_usage_from_stx and html2stx.

License: own BSD-like (two-clause)

Where to get it:
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/stx2any_1.53.dsc