RFS: FSlint - File System lint

Hi,

I've been maintaining FSlint for a few years now
and it has proved quite popular. There have even
been (buggy) thirdparty debian packages floating around.
In the latest version (2.14) I have created a debian package,
and it would be create if someone could sponsor this
package for inclusion in debian.
Hopefully all pertinent details are below:

thanks,
Pádraig.

homepage: http://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint
source: http://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint/FSlint-2.14.tar.gz
deb: http://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint/fslint_2.14-1_all.deb

 FSlint is a toolkit to find redundant disk usage (duplicate files
 for e.g.). It includes a GUI as well as a command line interface.
Licence: GPLV2