Re: need an example of using the keyword command to the PTS

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Amadan Korvin wrote:
> OK i've been trying to get my subscriptions all configured properly to
> pts@qa.debian.org.  I've read and re-read and re-re-read the
> help-file, and no matter what I do I can't get anything but the
> default configuration to work.

Which help file ?

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html#s-pkg-tracking-system
is the authoritative documentation.

> Can someone please type me up an exact (word for word) example of how
> to, say, subscribe to package udev but only for keywords source-upload
> and summary; and then how to reset the default keywords for my
> address? (when i queried the pts it said currently my allowed keywords
> are: (an empty list))

Easy solution: just use the web interface to subscribe.
http://packages.qa.debian.org/u/udev.html

In the form, select "advanced mode" instead of "subscribe", and you'll
be able to select the keyword that you're interested in.

Real answer :
cat <<FIN | mail pts@qa.debian.org
# Subscribe udev with some keyword only
subscribe udev amadan.korvin@gmail.com