Re: RFS: libmarc-perl -- Perl extension to manipulate MAchine Readable Cataloging records

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 12:57:01PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> > I just wanted to ask if you have found the time to take a second look
> > at libmail-gnupg-perl, libmarc-perl, and libnet-amazon-perl [0] (or
> > Dave's Emilda packages [1]). I guess at least the former just need a
> > dpkg-buildpackage -sa; {dput,dupload} :-)
> Sorry, I haven't been able to look at your packages - Too tied up with
> lots of other things :(

No problem, thanks for your help anyway!

> But this is a good place to find sponsors.

We'll, let's see if someone else steps up ;-)

Cheers,
gregor

 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-    NP: Beatles: The long and winding road