Re: RFS: php-getid3: PHP4 script that extracts useful information from MP3s & other multimedia file formats

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:07:09 -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote
> > > ./debian/watch
> > > Please consider using the sf.net format now documented.
> > Done!
>
> Nope.  Check uscan.1; the sf.net format actually uses http://sf.net/,
> and is rewritten internally by uscan.  I don't know if your method
> would fail, but it is unintentional, and more ugly :)
> For more info:
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/12/msg00035.html

Hum..
I'm afraid, I don't understand your point..
Actually, the watch file uses the format:
http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php?project=getid3 getid3-(1\.\d*\.\d*)\.zip
which is the one refered in your message..

> Since you "repackaged" the .orig tarball [0] (right?), could you make
> it extract to ./php-getid3-1.7.5.orig/ instead, as documented in the
> DevRef?

Done!

Package at the same place..

Romain