Re: RFC: arpoison

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 07:40:17PM +0100, Pieter-Augustijn Van Malleghem wrote:
> I'm trying to package arpoison 0.6 (arpoison.sf.net). So far, so good:
> everything seems to work. I uploaded it to mentors.debian.net. If any of you
> would like to have a look ..

Someone already told you in your ITP bugreport that full description of the
package is one of the requirenment that you didn't pass.

So now I'm telling you that it's also requirenment for RFC/RFS on this
list.

Please be more verbose whenever you ask for comments/sponsoring, cause not
everyone wants to google to find basic informations about your package.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland