Re: ITP vexim

Am Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:24:49 -0500 schrieb Justin Pryzby
<justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net>:

> Could you please build your package as nonnative, and preferrably
> pristine?  Otherwise I don't know where to start looking at your work.
>
> nonnative means that an .orig.tar.gz of the expected name exists in
> the parent directory, and pristine means that the tarball is identical
> to upstreams (not just the contents).

Sorry, my mistake. I had to remove CVS dirs from the tarball. Now this
should be correct. At the moment I'm changing the scripts to use
dbconfig-common. It seems to be a very good framework.

After all the changes are made, I will rebuild the package with a new
version number. If you could have a look at it then, this would be a
great help. In short: Do not waste your time right now.

> Clear skies,
> Justin

Thanks
 Daniel