Custom Debian CD.

I have created my own custom Debian installer CD based on the debian
net-inst cd image. I modified the local repository to include some
additional packages I would like to have installed by default. I then
reburned the iso and installed the system. Everything works perfectly
until I try to install sendmail. I get the following error:

# apt-get install sendmail
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  exim4-base: Depends: exim4-config (>= 4.30) but it is not going to be
installed or
                       exim4-config-2
E: Broken packages

If I change my sources to a full debian repository this works perfectly
without any errors. Also if I do a:

apt-get remove --purge exim4-base

then the apt-get install sendmail command works perfectly well. Did I
mess something up in creating the Packages file? Does anybody know what
I'm missing? If you need more information just let me know. This problem
has me really stumped.

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey@monkey.homeip.net        D).