RFS: python-bluetooth

Hi all

I'd like to have this package in Debian. Later it will be used by Wammu
[1].

Here is information about python-bluetooth:

* Package name    : python-bluetooth
  ITP             : 349705 [2]
  Version         : 0.5
  Upstream Author : Albert Huang <albert@csail.mit.edu>, Calvin On <calvinon@mit.edu>
* URL             : http://org.csail.mit.edu/pybluez/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Python module for accessing Bluetooth stack

This module is an effort to create python wrappers around bluez to allow
python developers to use system bluetooth resources.

You can grab it from my repository for gammu related packages:

    deb http://debian.cihar.com/ unstable gammu
    deb-src http://debian.cihar.com/ unstable gammu

Or manually from http://debian.cihar.com/pool/gammu/python-bluetooth/

The package is of course linda and lintian clear, I'm open on comments
so that this package can enter Debian soon.

1. http://bugs.debian.org/326710
2. http://bugs.debian.org/349705

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com