Re: How to close Bugs in experimental

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > AFAIK, bug#-done@bugs should be used for unstable uploads (it already is, I
> > think), and notfound commands to control@bugs should be used instead of
> > fixed-in-experimental tags.
>
> Wrong.  notfound commands don't do anything that's at all useful here.  You

Drat, I just re-read the definition of notfound, and you're right, it is
useless for fixed-in-experimental.  I was under the impression that it would
work because of some testing I did a while back, it is now obvious that I
probably screwed up on that testing (or I am not recalling some details
correctly).

> need close or -done (and yes, katie would implement this using -done, just
> as it already does for maintainer uploads to unstable).

If the BTS will cope well with -done and not close the bug completely, using
-done (or de-deprecating -close) would be best, yes.

  Henrique Holschuh