Re: How to add a localization *.po file to a package?

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 00:43 -0800, Stan Vasilyev wrote:

> I'm the new maintainer for xdialog package. A user has submitted a new
> localization file ca.po via the BTS. I'm trying to include this file in the
> package.

Are you aware of the new upstream? http://thgodef.nerim.net/xdialog/

I was doing some qa on xdialog the other day - didn't know it was being
adopted. I did a little bit of work on the package, I've uploaded my
work here for you perusal:

http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/files/tmp/xdialog_2.1.2-1.diff.gz
http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/files/tmp/xdialog_2.1.2-1.dsc

> In order for this file to compile into the package I need to change the
> configure.in and add "ca" to ALL_LANGUES.

The new upstream integrates a ca pofile, perhaps you can check if it is
the same as the one on the bug report?

--
bye,
pabs