RFC: denyhosts

Hi,

I'm working on a new package called denyhosts.

The program is a python script that can monitor a log file
(default /var/log/auth.log) for ssh brute-force attack attempts and
block them adding an entry in /etc/hosts.deny.

The homepage is http://denyhosts.sourceforge.net/

I've alredy submitted an ITP bugreport for this package:

Currently I've tested the package with lintian and linda and no errors
was found.

You can see the package using this repository:

deb-src http://bertorello.ns0.it/debian sources/

Thanks for any comments :)

Greetings,

P.S. Sorry for my orrible english :P

--
Marco Bertorello 		System Administrator
Linux Registered User #319921	marco@bertorello.ns0.it

"Temono cio' che non conoscono... e disprezzano cio' che temono..."
		-- Janos Audron