Re: RFS: Kraptor and Kball

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 11:35:01AM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Kraptor and Kball are two games currently in debian repositories,

> Kraptor is a classic shoot 'em up scroller game, where you must fight against
> tons of bad dudes.
> The game offers high speed action, with massive destruction and lots of fun.
> Kraptor features a powerful engine for 2D shooter scroller games.
> Massive destruction, powerful weapons, all that you always wanted in this kind
> of games!

> http://kraptor.sourceforge.net/

> KBall is a game of skill and reflexes, non violent, suitable for all ages.
> The idea is to move a ball around the map, without falling, without running
> out of time, and getting the prizes, in order to reach the exit.
> The map has different traps, such as slides, pushers, jumps, falls, walls,
> etc.
> Maps are viewed from top view, and the walls and player's ball are real-time
> rendered in beautiful 3D.

> http://kball.sourceforge.net/

> New packages are temporarily available at http://baby.yi.org/packages/kronos/
> . It seems all my usual sponsors are quite busy right now, so if somebody has
> the time for having a look and sponsoring them, you're welcome.

Already uploaded kball, actually; you should've received some email about
that by now.  Looks like bug #345244 wasn't closed in the changelog, though,
so I'll go close it by hand.  Also, you might want to fix the broken
debian/watch file that you added in -3, as it points to kraptor upstream...

I'll take a look at kraptor as well, since it has a similar RC bug.