RFS: torrentflux -- web based, feature-rich BitTorrent download manager

Hello potential sponsors,

I am looking for a sponsor for this package

* Package name: torrentflux
* Version: 2.0beta1
* Upstream Author: Qrome (to contact use:
http://www.torrentflux.com/contact.php)

This package is a very convenient web-based interface to downloading
torrents (using debian's bittornado). I use it all the time myself for
managing my downloads via my firewall from anywhere in the world, and
would really like to see it in the archive. There was an ITP filed by
someone else almost a year ago, but nothing ever came of it (see ITP
for details). I packaged it using the new dbconfig-common to create
the mysql database.

Here's the dpkg information for the package:

 Package: torrentflux
 Version: 2.0beta1-1
 Section: web
 Architecture: all
 Depends: debconf (>= 0.5) | debconf-2.0, apache | httpd, php4 (>=
4:4.1) | php4-cgi (>= 4:4.1) | libapache-mod-php4 (>= 4:4.1) |
libapache2-mod-php4 (>= 4:4.1) | php5 | php5-cgi | libapache-mod-php5
| libapache2-mod-php5, php4-mysql | php5-mysql | php5-mysqli,
bittornado (>= 0.3.9b), python, dbconfig-common
 Suggests: mysql-server
 Installed-Size: 3352
 Maintainer: Cameron Dale <camrdale@gmail.com>
  TorrentFlux is a PHP based BitTorrent controller that runs on a web
  server. It can manage all of your BitTorrent downloads from anywhere
  through a convenient and easy-to-use web interface.
  .
  TorrentFlux enables you to run BitTorrent downloads unattended on a
  monitor-less or remote server 24 hours a day, while still maintaining
  complete control from any web browser. Now you can control your
  downloading on your firewall, or keep up with downloads while on
  vacation. It uses the BitTornado client to download files, and also
  requires a web server with PHP.
  .
  Some of the many features:
    * Upload Torrents via URL or File Upload
    * Start, Stop, and Delete Torrents with a click
    * Advanced Torrent start options (ports, speeds, etc.)
    * Multi-user interface
    * RSS Feeds, download Torrents files with a click
    * View Download Progress of all torrents at a glance
    * View drive space at a glance
    * View Torrent file meta information
    * Built-in User management and Security
    * Private Messaging
    * Themes (selectable per user)
    * Upload History
    * Detailed User Administration
    * Admin Searchable Logs
    * Language Support
  .
  For a description of BitTorrent, see the bittornado package.
  .
  Homepage: http://www.torrentflux.com

Thanks for reading,

Cameron Dale