RFS: serf -- high-performance asynchronous HTTP client library

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "serf".  Since this is my
first experience of packaging a library, I'd love to have it reviewed.
The package revision suffix "~pre.2" should be deleted when it will be
uploaded to the official archive.

* Package name    : serf
  Version         : 0.1.0-1~pre.2
  Upstream Author : Justin Erenkrantz and Greg Stein
                    ( http://groups.google.com/group/serf-dev )
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/serf/
* License         : Apache License 2.0
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libserf-0-0 - high-performance asynchronous HTTP client library
libserf-0-0-dev - high-performance asynchronous HTTP client library headers

The upload would fix these bugs: 403704

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/serf/serf_0.1.0-1~pre.1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

-nori