Re: RFS: libssh -- SSH and SCP library (new package)

Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester wrote:
>   I've updated the package to fix these issues.

...and imported another glitch:

  * useless empty line at the end of the changelog file.

>   I'm sorry for the different download place, but Laurent and myself haven't
> got a common place to upload our package.

to me, it doesn't matter where i'm downloading it...

>   I used install -D -m 644 to install the lintian overrides, but I'm not sure
> this is the best solution.

well, it ok, but you could make it much simpler.

first: you could install it directly to
debian/$packagename/usr/share/lintian/[...] instead of first installing
it to debian/tmp, and then copying it with an install file to
debian/$packagename.

second: since you already have a install file for the respective binary
package, i would install it within this with:

debian/libssh-2.lintian-overrides /usr/share/lintian/overrides/libssh-2