RFS: gambas2 (updated packages)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.9.46-1
of my package "gambas2". There is a previous version uploaded to experimental.
After the upstream author has frozen the gambas2 byte code and Debian has frozen etch,
I think it's already time to upload gambas2 to sid.

It builds these binary packages:
gambas2    - Visual development environment for the Gambas programming languag
gambas2-dev - Visual development environment for the Gambas programming languag
gambas2-doc - Free VB-like language
gambas2-gb-compress - The Gambas compression component
gambas2-gb-compress-bzlib2 - The Gambas bzlib2 component
gambas2-gb-compress-zlib - The Gambas zlib compression component
gambas2-gb-crypt - The Gambas crypt encription component
gambas2-gb-db - Gambas database access common libraries
gambas2-gb-db-firebird - The Firebird driver for the Gambas database component
gambas2-gb-db-form - Gambas database bound controls
gambas2-gb-db-mysql - The MySQL driver for the Gambas database component
gambas2-gb-db-odbc - The Gambas ODBC driver database component
gambas2-gb-db-postgresql - The PostgreSQL driver for the Gambas database component
gambas2-gb-db-sqlite - The Gambas sqlite3 driver database component
gambas2-gb-db-sqlite2 - The Gambas sqlite2 driver database component
gambas2-gb-form - A gambas native form component
gambas2-gb-form-mdi - A gambas native mdi form component
gambas2-gb-gtk - The Gambas gtk component
gambas2-gb-gtk-svg - SVG importing component
gambas2-gb-image - A gambas image effects component
gambas2-gb-info - A gambas information component
gambas2-gb-ldap - A gambas LDAP component
gambas2-gb-net - The Gambas networking component
gambas2-gb-net-curl - The Gambas advanced networking component
gambas2-gb-net-smtp - Gambas component to use smtp protocol
gambas2-gb-opengl - OpenGL component for gambas
gambas2-gb-pcre - The Gambas regexp component
gambas2-gb-pdf - A gambas pdf component
gambas2-gb-qt - The Gambas Qt GUI component
gambas2-gb-qt-ext - The Gambas extended Qt GUI component
gambas2-gb-qt-kde - The Gambas KDE component
gambas2-gb-qt-kde-html - The Gambas KHTML component
gambas2-gb-qt-opengl - OpenGL with QT toolkit gambas component
gambas2-gb-sdl - The Gambas SDL component
gambas2-gb-settings - Gambas utilities class
gambas2-gb-v4l - The Gambas video for linux component
gambas2-gb-vb - The Gambas to Visual Basic(tm) compatibility component
gambas2-gb-web - Gambas CGI for web applications component
gambas2-gb-xml - The Gambas XML and XSLT component
gambas2-ide - Visual development environment for the Gambas programming languag
gambas2-runtime - The Gambas runtime

The package is lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gambas2/gambas2_1.9.46-1.dsc

Kind regards