Re: netcdf packages

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 10:55, Warren Turkal wrote:
> I think that we should just go for it. W00T!

KST can actually plot netcdf graphs after the upgrade in library. It just
crashed on all my netcdf files before. This is another reason to upgrade the
library.

Unfortunately, it lookes like kst will have to be relinked with the new
library to work without crashing. It uses the c++ binding. I suspect anything
using that binding would need to be recompiled as well. Did the netcdf lib
ever go through the C++ ABI change?

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science