Re: aspell-uz: new upstream release (0.6.0)

On Monday 11 December 2006 01:02, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Mashrab Kuvatov wrote:
> > I cannot do anything about it. It is on a Uni web-server. I should have
> > thought about it.
>
> Please use mentors.debian.net then.

OK. From now on it is at:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/uzbek.wordlist

> I had a look at the latest, there are few glichtes left:
>
>   * debhelper (>= 5.0.0) is over precise, debhelper (>= 5) is enough.

Fixed.

>   * copyright has a useless empty line at the end of the file.

Fixed.

> didn't hear back about the install -D thing, so I assume you don't
> want to do it (fine with me, it's technically no difference :).

OK. Now, I'm using install instead of just copying.

> and there is a question left: you are also maintaining aspell-uz, what
> is it matter with it wrt/ that uzbek.wordlist does also have a aspell list?

So far, I built aspell-uz from a tarball author of the Aspell provides
(official Aspell dict), which is in fact made from my word-list. Aspell and
Hunspell stuff were added to the word-list only in the last release. From now
on I'm going to build debs from my word-list only.

> additionally, i recommend you rename the source package name to
> uzbek-wordlist, since source package names with points as seperator is
> uncommon and looks very ugly.

Yes. I planned it for the next release.

> however, aside from the things above, the package is fine and i'll
> sponsor it once we've worked the above out.

Thanks a lot.

Mashrab.

--
Mashrab Kuvatov