Re: RFS: scim-qtimm and scim-bridge for ZhengPeng Hou

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Osamu Aoki wrote:

Hi,

I do not think I can be technically sure to upload this with my limitted
time too.  Besides, I do not use Qt.

I would like to help as I am a KDE user.  I have taken over the skim ackage but it
probably needs some updating so if ZhengPeng can help with that too I would appreciate it.

Also have you checked current Qt shipped with Debian is compatible with
scim-qtimm.  Last time I checked about a year or so ago, Qt nneeded
patch to use scim-qtimm.

I think that was the same patch skim needed and it is in place. The question is, is scim-qtimm relevant now there is skim?

If it is useful, I would be happy to sponsor the upload.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>