Re: RFS: uebimiau

Muammar Wadih El Khatib Rodriguez wrote:
> Dear Shachar,
>
> Yes, I did it because the package was in *.zip and in Debian is needed
> in *.tar.gz
I'm not sure what the general policy is for repackaging in such a case.
I think you are right, and it is necessary to repackage. HOWEVER, you
included "build-stamp" in the package, which means that you packaged a
built tree. Please be sure that, if you repackage the files, only to
include those file which truly came from upstream.
> Russ Allbery answered it, and it was what I read, too. Now I'm
> confused so what should I do, remove it or leave it?
Leave it.
> I'm working on it.
Ok, let me know when you have another version for me to check.
> I really have to say I didn't understand what did you mean on your
> personal note.
Never mind.
> I'll appreciate your sponsorship. Thanks a lot Shachar.
No problem.

Shachar