Re: RFS: sa-exim -- Use spamAssassin at SMTP time with the Exim v4 MTA

On Saturday 02 December 2006 18:05, Amaya wrote:
> Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> > it would be most kind if one or more of you could take a look at the
> > new sa-exim package I've prepared, thereby adopting it. (But don't
> > upload it yet; I'd like upstream to acknowledge that he knows that I'm
> > adopting it first.)
>
> I'll upload this.
> Thanks for giving sa-exim some love!

Just a sec ... I just remembered that I should upgrade the Standards-Version.

There are also a couple of issues with the greylistclean script. I think I'm
gonna move it from /usr/sbin to /usr/share/sa-exim to avoid having to supply
a manpage for it (it's not supposed to be run manually anyway). Further, the
greylistclean crontab expects spamd to be run as, and therefore the
greylisting tuplets in /var/spool/sa-exim to be owned by, "nobody", who
shouldn't own any files at all. That's of course configurable, but it's not a
recommended default. I don't think sa-exim should put greylisting tuplets and
archived mail under /var/spool, but /var/lib. I don't know if the maintainer
script hacking needed is worth it, though.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)