Re: RFS: recordmydesktop

On (29/11/06 20:38), José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "recordmydesktop".
>
> * Package name    : recordmydesktop
>   Version         : 0.3.0r2-1
>   Upstream Author : John Varouhakis <biocrasher@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://recordmydesktop.sourceforge.net
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : graphics

This should really be an answer to the ITP, but I am posting here for
expediancy reasons.

You state in the ITP that this tool is a frontend to recordMyDesktop. Is
that packaged separately or within this package? I presume it is already
in the archive if it is separate, but I haven't looked, which I
apologise for.

My question is, if it is packaged separately why is this package named
recordmydesktop, rather than recordmydesktop-gui or similar?

If it is included why do you just talk about a frontend in the
description, and not about the tool itself?

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256