Re: [ping] RFS: yorick-yeti -- several extensions for the Yorick interpreted language

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:33:47 +0100
Thibaut Paumard <paumard@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I've made the five corrections you asked for. The updated package can
> be found at the same place as the older:
>
> dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yorick-yeti/yorick-yeti_6.1.6-1.dsc

Trying to prepare a backport, I just noticed that the version of
libgsl0-dev in sarge is not sufficient for compiling yorick-yeti. I have
therefore re-uploaded with a versioned dependency set >= 1.8 (the
version in etch).

Sorry for this late correction (if you already checked the previous
version, I let you decide whether this bug fix warrants
checking/uploading anew).

Best regards, Thibaut.