Re: Subject: RFS: mantis (updated package)

Hello Patrick,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.6-1 of the
> package "mantis". Package is orphaned, i am the adopter of this package.
>
> It builds these arch-independent packages:
> mantis   - web-based bug tracking system

Good to see that Mantis is getting a new maintainer. Please note that
there have been numerous security issues with Mantis in the recent past.
So you must be willing to dilligently backport any issues that may arise
to the stable release. It's not that hard, but there have been problems
with this in the past. Please be prepared :)

thanks,
Thijs