Re: package-uses-debhelper-but-lacks-build-depends ?

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 12:51, andremachado wrote:
> Hello,
> Please, what is wrong with my debian/control file?
> The lintian build process shows the errors:
>
> E: php-java-bridge source: package-uses-debhelper-but-lacks-build-depends

You lack to add debhelper as a build-dependency. Try adding it.

> W: php-java-bridge source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/conffiles.ex

You can't have *.ex files, they're examples. If you wnat to use this file,
rename it to debian/conffiles

> W: php-java-bridge source: native-package-with-dash-version

You have to modify the orig to fit debian policy. See that for further
informations.

> Regards.

Regards
--