Re: RFS: uncrustify

Johann Rudloff wrote:
> I've put the additional license information in debian/copyright and
> tried to do it like in the example you provided.

you listed first all copyright holders, which is (optionally) ok, but
you didn't list them in all of each license stanzas.

e.g. in the first license stanze, it is not visible who is claiming
copyrights for these files (here, it should be Ben Gardner).

the same is also true for the stanza about
tests/input/d/HashMap.d and tests/output/d/40000-HashMap.d.

and, last but not least, you should copy the answer you got from the
upstream author of scripts/cmpcfg.pl, such as in doc-iana from unstable.