RFS: Cutecom

Hello everyone.

First of all, I should say that it's my first Debian package, so what I
really need for it now is a review. But if it's fine, then I'll be glad to
see it in the Debian archive, so I'm looking for a sponsor too.

Package name: cutecom
Version: 0.14.1
Upstream Author: Alexander Neundorf <neundorf@kde.org>

Cutecom is a graphical serial terminal, like minicom.
It is aimed mainly at hardware developers or other people who need a
terminal to talk to their devices. It features lineoriented interface
instead of character-oriented, xmodem, ymodem, zmodem support
(requires the lrzsz package) and hexadecimal input and output among
other things.
It's written using Qt library.

I wanted to upload it to mentors.debian.net, but something went wrong.
Although it's on FTP, I've got no confirmation e-mail or smth. Well, I
might be doing something wrong here...

Anyway, you can grab it with

$ dget http://roman.khimov.ru/temp/deb-cutecom/cutecom_0.14.1-2_i386.changes

Thanks!