Re: RFS: dlume -- Simple and easy to use addressbook (GTK+)

On 23 Nov 2006 00:55:46 +0200
Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net> wrote:

> I'm looking for sponsor. I'd like to keep this in Debian for the Old
> PCs. Program requires very little memory.

I'm willing to take a look at it tomorrow and If it checks out, I'll
gladly sponsor. A bit late to look at it tonight. I'd be interested in
seeing how this could work on not just old computers but embedded
systems where resources are also limited. Is the upstream still active?
Are new features (like import from XML / vcard etc.) likely?

--

Neil Williams