Re: RFS: rdd

Danny van der Meeren wrote:

  * remove the useless empty line at the end of changelog
  * write both closes right after one, such as:
    * Initial release (Closes: #nnnn, #mmmm)
    you don't need two entries just for that ;)
  * at the end of 'Section: utils' in control,
    there is a useless space.
  * your build-depends are wrong:
    libssl-dev, libssl0.9.8, zlib1g, zlib1g-dev
    you shall depend only on the -dev packages.
  * debian/dirs is useless, the directories are created
    through the build system anyway.

debian/rules:
  * don't install in debian/tmp, instead into
    debian/rdd.
  * use debian/manpages to include the manpages
    (man dh_installman)
  * you should set the CFLAGS, see lwp for a
    correct example.

rest is good. if you fix above things, I'm happy to sponsor it.