RFS: sqwebmail-de: german templates for sqwebmail (fixes RC-bug)

Hi!

I'm searching a sponsor for the my completely redone sqwebmail-de
package. The current version in sid is very outdated: You cannot even
send mail (with current sqwebmail in sid).

I've redone the packaging completely, because the current build
procedure is so simple that I didn't want to bother with the old
packaging (which even came with autoconf from upstream ...):

- Copy the english templates from sqwebmail to a build place
- Apply the patch
- Install the result to the right location.
- Do the symlinks for de-at, de-ch, de-li, de-lu
- Build the package.

I've asked Stefan Hornburg (racke) who maintains sqwebmail and he agreed
to sponsor, but he seems to be very busy. So I'm asking here in hope for
a small chance to get the package into etch. (I've of course told him
that I would post here).

The takeover from previous maintainer has been acknowledged with "oh,
that's great".

The packaging is available from:
http://wserver.wm1.at/~willi/debian/various/pool/main/s/sqwebmail-de/

Willi