Re: FW by support@mentors.debian.net : 'tdmenu' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

On (17/11/06 17:49), Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Your package does not seem to be lintian clean.
> 'lintian' is a tool to verify if source package contain obvious
> packaging errors. These warnings/errors were found:
> W: tdmenu source: changelog-should-mention-nmu

This occurs when the name/address pair in the changelog does not match
byte for byte with the Maintainer field.

> This looks a little bit weired to me since my debian/changelog is:
>
> ----8<--------------------------------------------------------------
> tdmenu (0.1.1) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * Correcting error in debian/control
>
>  --  Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>  Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:08:29 +0100
      ^ Here is an extra space, meaning that this version was changed by

      " Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>"

      while the maintainer is

      "Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>"

Hope this helps,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256